Thursday, August 4, 2011

Doggy paddling! Or how dressing your pet in a bikini has become the latest internet craze

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

Hounded out: If you think I'm going for walkies like this, you're completely barking

Who said it's a dog's life? After being carried around in handbags as a fashion accessory to minor celebrities, miniature canines are now lining up for even more humiliation.

For the poor pooches are being ordered to pose for the camera dressed in skimpy bikinis - with the embarrassing evidence then posted on websites for the whole world to see.

As our gallery of examples shows, taking part in the latest internet craze has left some of its models feeling a little ruff.


In the pink: I'm not really the bikini type... normally the sun brings me out in hot pants


I'm Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny: And this is my famous yellow polka dot bikini


Undressed for combat: Are you sure this is what they call 'going commando'?



Life's a beach: And this pair are definitely feeling a little ruff around the edges


My cups runneth over: So sorry if I'm looking a little bit hangdog


Just poodling around: You can see I'm always a real star in stripes


Posing pooches: And without a trace of puppy fat, these two will reign in Spain this summer


And moggies are getting in the swim too...


Pussing on the style: They'll all be green with envy

source : dailymail


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Grants For Single Moms